At this time, we are not currently adding new Note Writers. We do not share the request addresses publicly, and there are not currently enough requests coming in to have a need for more writers.
We will open applications and add more writers again sometime in the future. Please follow our social media for updates.
We are always happy to receive donations of blnk decorated cards and artwork pasted on cards for our writers to use.
- Please use standard-sized notecards with blank insides. These can be purchased in boxes at most craft stores. (Be careful of packs that look like folded cards on the box but are really index cards!)
- You have artistic freedom with how you decorate the card as long as the artwork is appropriate for all ages, non-denominational, and can be mailed with a standard single forever stamp (so nothing too thick or heavy).
- Be creative! Not everything has to be hand-drawn or painted, though that is welcome. Feel free to use stickers or collage words/images from magazines.
- Finally, feel free to give yourself artistic credit on the back of the card! We love giving our artists credit.
- Please include the blank, unsealed envelopes, if they came with the cards. Otherwise, we do have extra.
Decorated notecards can be mailed to our PO box and will be distributed to the Note Writers. Please email questions to notalonenotes [at] gmail.com
Not Alone Notes
PO Box 162
Normal, IL 61761